About Me

We moved out to Portugal to live a frugal but better , simpler and peaceful life, our house is a very basic, semi ruin, up in the hills outside Figueiro Dos Vinhos, where we work our land, enjoy life with each other and our dogs, and hope to make the smallest carbon footprint we can,

Friday 28 August 2009

Hey hey..

It works, how good is that!! Yes I know, Ive been very dim about it but never mind, all done now, wow Im gonna be sticking pics in all over the place now.
Not much to say today really that I didnt say the other day, we are still sorting logs, still picking toms... I planted winter cabbage and the bloody rabbts ate half of them.... nothing new really. The little sods... Im going to let the hunters shoot them on our land this winter if they dont buck up their ideas... buck... hmmmm joke?

I think Im going to search back through our pics and try to find some of our olives being pressed traditionally last year.. I really wanted to show everyone how good it was but didnt know how. Maybe I'll go and try now...