About Me

We moved out to Portugal to live a frugal but better , simpler and peaceful life, our house is a very basic, semi ruin, up in the hills outside Figueiro Dos Vinhos, where we work our land, enjoy life with each other and our dogs, and hope to make the smallest carbon footprint we can,

Tuesday 23 February 2010

Herb Seeds

As its still doing the wet stuff thing, Ive stayed in this internet space all morning.... at least its warm, and I dont have to worry about all the wood we are using up...as I didnt light the range today, those poor dogs will have to cuddle up to keep warm.
Ive found a great site for herb seeds, and have managed to order most of my wish list... and the prices seemed pretty good to me...

http://www.nickys-nursery.co.uk

I also have a packet of Russian Comfrey which a plan to seed as much area of a spare terrace I have and then will not only use it as a herb but as fertiliser for our veggies... you can cut it three times a year so I hope to plant loads and then it will save us on organic fertiliser...