About Me

We moved out to Portugal to live a frugal but better , simpler and peaceful life, our house is a very basic, semi ruin, up in the hills outside Figueiro Dos Vinhos, where we work our land, enjoy life with each other and our dogs, and hope to make the smallest carbon footprint we can,

Monday 8 February 2010

Kitchen update

Well although I was made to leave the house , the cupboard reached the top room without mishap... they wouldnt start untill I'd left.... heheheh
But the disruption in the house is dreadful, Ive boxes of kitchen stuff everywhere now. So I have a plan...
Ive started a new outside project and will ignore the chaos inside as long as I can..
Outside the front door is a 12ft x 12ft squarish plot at the moment its a huge giant pile of stone, and builders rubble, weeds, brambles and just mess... Im going to clear it and create a medicinal herb garden... I have about a month or 5 weeks or so untill we start planting the veggies.... so it must be finished by them... I like having my own projects to do outside, without relying on Rik to help...