About Me

We moved out to Portugal to live a frugal but better , simpler and peaceful life, our house is a very basic, semi ruin, up in the hills outside Figueiro Dos Vinhos, where we work our land, enjoy life with each other and our dogs, and hope to make the smallest carbon footprint we can,

Monday 13 September 2010

New members welcome!

Just a quick hello today to our new members who have joined us recently, thank you for bothering to stop by and read my blatherings...
Ive been reading the last post on Ireland and it sounds a little harsh, but it genuinely was how I felt about the place, vastly dissapointed and at times actively disgusted, I can only assume that I just hapened to spend a month in a not so good part... some areas must be better than that surely... heheheh oh dear... Im at it again arent I?
I'll be getting lines to write soon...
I must not write nasty things about Ireland
I must not write nasty things about Ireland......

On a good note, the sundried tomatoes have turned out beautifully, and I have some more starting off today, Rik will make me a huge drying rack for next year, as our toms are almost finished for now so wont need it this time. It worked so well, the weather is still so hot... 34ยบ today..
Im off to make a quick and easy rice dish for dinner tonight. Im trying to make time to post the recipe here...